Tuesday 22 April 2014

awww, so cute!

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter.

I'm here with a Lifebook 2014 update today.   I struggled my way through the week 15 class with Tam on the weekend, and here it is. Quirky Animals: 
As many of you would know, I'm not really a "cute" person.  I struggle to find a "whimsical" style, and struggle even more with drawing animals.  So this page was a challenge on 2 fronts, and boy did it stretch me!  Can you believe that it took me almost 2 days to produce just 1 page?!?

By the end I was starting to get the hang of it though, so perhaps I just need some more practice.

I really liked the "totem" style we did - stacking the animals one on top of the other.  I think that is really fun. 

The catch-ups have slowed down a little (I also produced a fairly major DT project for Crafters Cupboard on the weekend) but I hope to be able to give you another Lifebook update in the coming week.

'till next time

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment