Tuesday 3 June 2014

Art Journalista's for 202 are GO!!!


This is Assembly Control calling all Zero X units. Assembly Phase One - go! 

Hello lovelies! Well, Art Journaling 202 now has the minimum number of pre-registrations, so we are ready to countdown to our big lift-off on the 14th of June.

I'm so excited!!


Here's a look at what we are doing in Class 1.
For those students who have pre-registered I will be sending you an email shortly to advise you of the supplies you need to bring and all the other class particulars.

Payment for single classes or for the whole series (with a 5% discount) are now available in my shop.  If you wish to pay by credit card you will need to go via my shop and pay with paypal.  You will need to do this before class. I will be accepting cash on the day if you are a registered participant.

There are now only 4 places left in the class for this series, so if you didn't pre-register there's still time to get into the class. Just head over to the shop and register. 

This is going to be awesome!!

'till next time

~Liz

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled this will be going ahead! Well done Liz - your participants are in for a real treat!

    ReplyDelete