Wednesday 11 June 2014

Strathmore competition!

Hello lovelies,

I thought this may be of interest to some of my readers... Strathmore are having a card-making competition!  The prizes look pretty nice :).  Its an Autumn/Winter theme so we're right in the groove of that!

http://www.strathmoreartist.com/greeting-card-contest.html
I note that you need to use Strathmore cards as a substrate (that kind of makes sense)... so I went on a hunt, and Artified sell them here in Australia.  I'm sure its a piece of cake for my US readers to get their hands on this!

The final submission is the 11th of July (and online too which is a relief).  I may just give it a go.  Let me know if you are going to participate and if youre around Melbourne whether you want to get together to have a play.

'till next time

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment