Saturday 11 October 2014

New art journal videos

Hello lovelies!

I have a little treat for you today.  A new series of videos demonstrating how I alter my journal.

This is a bonus lesson for my 201 students to help them when the need to learn how to thin out pages - primarily because the last lesson was on embedded "extreme" texture, and so nowmany of mystudents will have a journal that will no longer close properly.

The videos also include a full demonstration of preparing a page background, inserting transparencies and discussing how to add a fold.

All great techniques / know how for you to have in your toolbox!

You can find all my free videos on my vimeo channel here, or under the tutorials section of my blog here, or you can watch them by clicking on this post title and bringing up the whole blog post.

'till next time

~Liz


Part 1

INKtoxicated journal alteration - Part 1 from Liz Aitken on Vimeo.

Part 2

INKtoxicated journal alteration - Part 2 from Liz Aitken on Vimeo.

Part 3

INKtoxicated journal alteration - Part 3 from Liz Aitken on Vimeo.

Part4

INKtoxicated journal alteration - Part 4 from Liz Aitken on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment