Sunday 29 September 2013

Stencils galore

Well hello all!  Its been a couple of weeks since my last post - I've been busy getting my feet under the table at my new job, and watching Fremantle get to and then lose the AFL Grandfinal.  A rollercoaster in all.

Excitingly I have received the prototype of my stencils!!! So here's a pic for you:



So of course I have found some time to use one for a page in my upcoming journal class - the preparations continue! I can't show you the whole page, but here are selected highlights:







That stencil design came from a page I did in my operation recovery journal whilst staying at Coolah. You can see the doodled designs on this page - my ode to Floyd the mad guinea fowl.


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll post some art journal class sneak peeks as they are completed.

~Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment