Sunday 6 April 2014

Shopping trip

Hello lovelies!

So I thought I would share with you the details of a "kind-of, mostly" arty shopping trip I took with the girls.

We toddled off early to Ikea in Richmond, with the express purpose of buying a rolling trolley for our art rooms.  We got there too early (my fault) and had to kill some time waiting for the shop to open.  But look what we found opposite the car park... cool grafitti!!






Once it opened, we navigated the Ikea rabbit warren picking up all sorts of bits and pieces, mainly art storage bins to be honest, on our way to get the trolley. Here it is in my art space.  It's SUCH a pretty colour, and only took me 20 minutes to put together! 


It holds a lot of stuff - it has in fact cleared my desk (somewhat) and I now have a reasonably clear space on my desk for making art.


(Believe me, this is an improvement! The card table is only up temporarily btw).

I also purchased a lazy susan to take some of my more commonly used art supplies...


I'll give you a rundown on our next shopping stop soon.  There's too much for just 1 post!

'Till next time

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment