Friday 6 June 2014

Attributions

Hello lovelies,

I can't believe that I have to say this, but it it has come to my attention that I do.

I know that copyright in our art journaling, mixed media community is a tricky issue, but if you have taken my classes and wish to rerun them in their entirety (including notes) you can't.  They are copyright.

If you would like to quote me to sell something in your shop, then please attribute the quote to me and link to my blog.

If you want to share my work on your own blog then please attribute and link.

I put a lot of time and effort into developing my art and my classes. I provide my students with comprehensive resources because I want them to enjoy their art journaling journey, not so that they can steal them and make money from my hard work.

This is also part of the reason that I am currently filming my Art Journaling 101 and 201 classes so that students can take the classes from me via the web.  The absolute basics will be free and the rest will be very reasonably priced.  At least that way I may be able to prevent people from stealing my own material from me.
'till next time

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment